Watering your plants is a must; here are some tips and suggestions when it comes to caring for your freshly done planting.
This year, Fireplace Gardens is teaming up with Regency to promote one another. On September 27-29 from 10 AM to 5 PM, we will be having a massive savings event where you can save up to $600 on your fireplace, stove, and grill needs. Stop by to learn about products and meet the professionals.
Selecting and grouping the right plants can:
- Balance lighting and shade.
- Soften edges or highlight the space.
- Expand living spaces into the outdoors physically or visually.
- Create transitions between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Build visual layers in the space: tall, medium, accents and ground-covers.
- Divide the space into different levels
- Frame interesting sight lines
It's clear how smart planting decisions can pack a punch in outdoor space design in so many ways. But, combining the plantings and other elements also requires thoughtful editing so that the space functions and appeals in every season - as well as in the future when plantings are fully matured. Interested in knowing more about what can work for your lifestyle, outdoor conditions, and vision? Give us a call to discuss your persona outdoor space.
Just want to check out planting choices in action? Browse all of our OUTDOOR SPACES photo galleries - here is a link to showcase of several new and mature seasonally beautiful planting designs - imagine what is possible in your outdoor space!